Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/04/23 05:11:32 UTC

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "1.1/virtualhost.html missing" on SunOS 4.x

thanks

--
Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "1.1/virtualhost.html missing" on SunOS 4.x

Posted by Mark J Cox <ma...@ukweb.com>.
> Okay, okay... enough already. Somebody want to put a "this document is
> under construction" sign there? I don't have time right now, but I was

I've made it more explicit.  I thought I'd caught all the missing pages :(

Mark

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "1.1/virtualhost.html missing" on SunOS 4.x

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>.
On Mon, 22 Apr 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:

> >The apache.org webpage features of 1.1b1 is missinging
> >the virtualhost.html referenced in 1.1/index.html
> >not serious, as I know 1.1 documentaion is being
> >written and put on-line :)
> >Just a gentle info in case no one has reported.

Okay, okay... enough already. Somebody want to put a "this document is
under construction" sign there? I don't have time right now, but I was
planning on writing the document in question tomorrow afternoon.

Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Lefler on IRC, DALnet <http://www.dal.net/>