Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Maris Orbidans <M....@datapro.lv> on 2002/08/28 19:52:46 UTC

stupid checkboxes

hi

I have a bunch of checkboxes genereted in a loop:

<logic:iterate name="ZurnaluProjekti" property="saraksts"
            type="lv.datapro.lad.pri.utils.ZurnaluProjektiView" id="element">

But when I read values of checkboxes then only checked ones appear it this array:

String[] izdrukas = request.getParameterValues("raditIzdruka");

I do set raditIzdruka=false  in reset method of form bean.

How can it be ?

Maris