Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Lu, Boying" <Bo...@dell.com> on 2016/09/08 03:02:23 UTC

A question to sstable2json

Hi, All,

We use Cassandra 2.1.11 in our product and I tried its sstable2json to dump some sstable file like this:

sstable2json full-path-to-sstable-file (e.g. xxx-Data.db).

But I got an assert error at  "assert initialized || keyspaceName.equals(SYSTEM_KS);" (Keyspace.java:97).

The 'keyspaceName' is our keyspace, but the SYSTEM_KS is "system" (defined inside Keyspace class).

This error is related to the following statement in SSTableExport.java:

        Keyspace keyspace = Keyspace.open(descriptor.ksname); ( SSTableExport.java:432)

Adding "Keyspace.setInitialized()" before this statement solves the issue.

Is it a bug of Cassandra 2.1.11 or I misused this command?

Thanks

Boying

Re: A question to sstable2json

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Have you solved this issue? Sorry we did not answered you earlier.

Is it a bug of Cassandra 2.1.11

Not that I am aware of.

or I misused this command?

What does your command look like? I could try it locally if that helps.

C*heers,
Alain Rodriguez - @arodream - alain@thelastpickle.com
France

http://www.thelastpickle.com