Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Horemans Jeroen <Je...@cronos.be> on 2006/02/02 17:24:03 UTC

sandesha

Hello,

We want to do the following with sandesha,

We have a service A, which is accessed by a client, in stead of
returning the information obtained of service A we want to send it to a
service B which write everything in a log file.

Is this possible with sandesha? Without changing the web service A.

Thanks for your time

Greetings from

Jeroen H.

Re: sandesha

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Horemans,

You don't need  Sandesha to do that, actually it is for Reliable Messaging
not intended for message redirection.

What you can do is use Axis1 with addressing or Axis2 with addressing
enabled (
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_94/userguide3.html#Writing_Web_Service_Clients_using_Axis2's_Primary_APIs
)
and then set <wsa:ReplyTo> header of the request to the Service B.

This will do the trick.

If you want reliable messaging for the request from Client to Web Service A
then you can use Sandesha in IN-ONLY Mode (
http://ws.apache.org/sandesha/userguide.html)
and again set the <wsa:ReplyTo> header to the service B.

Cheers,
 Jaliya

Re: sandesha

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.