Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org> on 2018/09/24 15:28:08 UTC

Sign Keys for release artifacts

Hello, Igniters.

Cos, I have a question regarding Apache Ignite release.

I have committer priveledges in Apache Ignite.
I don't have PMC role.

Since I don't have PMC role, I can't add my GPG key to KEYS [1] file.

Is it OK if someone with PMC role adds my GPG key to KEYS file?

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/ignite/KEYS

Re: Sign Keys for release artifacts

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.
Nikolay,

Please check all vote_* steps to make sure that's the only problem

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.