Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> on 2008/03/21 17:42:26 UTC

CForms 1.1.0 Incompatibility

Hi All,

When trying to use trunk version of CForms, found out API
incompatibility with previous version. Namely, getLogger() method has
disappeared from the JXPathBindingBase class, so any custom binding
which uses logger will not compile after upgrade to 1.1.0 version.

Shouldn't CForms be (as far as possible) compatible with 1.0 API? If
yes... and if there are no objections... I will fix this bug.

Vadim

Re: CForms 1.1.0 Incompatibility

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
On Mar 21, 2008, at 12:42 PM, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> When trying to use trunk version of CForms, found out API
> incompatibility with previous version. Namely, getLogger() method
> has disappeared from the JXPathBindingBase class, so any custom
> binding which uses logger will not compile after upgrade to 1.1.0
> version.
>
> Shouldn't CForms be (as far as possible) compatible with 1.0 API? If
> yes... and if there are no objections... I will fix this bug.

Done, as promised.

Vadim