Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/03 15:08:50 UTC

[Kandula] A small bug fix patch for Kandula

Hi,
Can somebody apply this patch to ws-fx/kandula/src/samples/interop
It contains an bug fix for the build file.
 BTW I'm having problems in CVS when trying to add new files when creating
patches. It says I need to have write permissions to the repository to
perform the "add" operation. This is something I don;t find in SVN. Some
body's guide on this issue will be very appreciated.
 Thanks & Regards,
~Thilina
thilina@apache.org

"May the SourcE be with u"