Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alex Hitchins <al...@shapeblue.com> on 2014/03/29 19:23:05 UTC

Test Issues & Eclipse Errors

All,

I seem to be able to compile everything on 4.3 branch if I add the -DskipTests=true argument. When I omit this, it fails on the tests. Also, I get lots of errors in eclipse (what's new regular readers will say) such as these:

ArtifactDescriptorException: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.caringo.client:CAStorSDK:jar:1.3.1-CS40: ArtifactResolutionException: Failure to transfer com.caringo.client:CAStorSDK:pom:1.3.1-CS40 from http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced. Original error: Could not transfer artifact com.caringo.client:CAStorSDK:pom:1.3.1-CS40 from/to central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): null to http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/com/caringo/client/CAStorSDK/1.3.1-CS40/CAStorSDK-1.3.1-CS40.pom

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

I hazard a guess the dependencies are there as it will compile. I'm very confused.

.

Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/> offers the best 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

RE: Test Issues & Eclipse Errors

Posted by Alex Hitchins <al...@shapeblue.com>.
All,

I've been reading this SO post that seems to shed some light on the issue[0].

If this is the along the right lines, what is the best resolution to the issue?

[0] : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8706017/maven-dependency-plugin-goals-copy-dependencies-unpack-is-not-supported-b

Regards

Alex Hitchins

D: +44 1892 523 587 | S: +44 2036 030 540 | M: +44 7788 423 969

alex.hitchins@shapeblue.com