Posted to users@camel.apache.org by techbird <te...@birdsoft.co.uk> on 2014/07/28 19:38:41 UTC

Cache & Cache replication tech

Apart from HazelCast - EHCache could anyone recommend any  tech for
on-heap caching, and cache replication?

Does redhat have an open source solution in this space?

Kind regards Bird.

Re: Cache & Cache replication tech

Posted by techbird <te...@birdsoft.co.uk>.
Nice - I'll take a look - thank you for your work.

Two rather naive questions.

1) Is this on-heap cache?
2) Does this scale out across Fabric containers (i.e. karaf instances)

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
FYI,

--
Bilgin Ibryam

Red Hat, Inc.
Apache Camel & Apache OFBiz committer
Blog: ofbizian.com
Twitter: @bibryam <https://twitter.com/bibryam>

Author of Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475

Re: Cache & Cache replication tech

Posted by techbird <te...@birdsoft.co.uk>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.