Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rubin Bennett <rb...@thatitguy.com> on 2008/10/22 04:42:49 UTC

Re: [OT] Public whitelists

On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 04:19 +0200, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> On Wed, October 22, 2008 03:50, Marc Perkel wrote:
> > Here's a bigger white list:
>
> 1: html mails is spam
> 2: cc is spam olso
>
> how can yuo say you want to stop spam at the same time ?

Dear Benny;
I for one have added your email address to my "Delete immediately" list,
because if I read one more snarky grumble in a hijacked thread from you
about CC and lists and blah blah blah, I may go stark, raving insane.

Please note that I'm not asking the list moderators to slap your wrist
or unsubscribe you or anything like it... I've taken control of my MUA
just like you keep shouting at us to do.

Please also note that I did NOT CC: you directly on this post, per your
repeated requests.

Sincerely,
Rubin

--
Rubin Bennett
rbTechnologies, LLC

(802)223-4448
http://thatitguy.com

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too."
  Voltaire, Essay on Tolerance
  French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist (1694 - 1778)

Re: [OT] Public whitelists

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On Wed, October 22, 2008 04:42, Rubin Bennett wrote:

> Dear Benny;

what ?

> I for one have added your email address to my "Delete immediately" list,

clever done, i will properly not need to write to you either

> because if I read one more snarky grumble in a hijacked thread from you
> about CC and lists and blah blah blah, I may go stark, raving insane.

well insanne in the way its funny to see ones that is tirred of spam olso
does spam on maillist self, oh well

> Please note that I'm not asking the list moderators to slap your wrist
> or unsubscribe you or anything like it... I've taken control of my MUA
> just like you keep shouting at us to do.

it just sane to keep it on maillist as long its not solved for some :)

> Please also note that I did NOT CC: you directly on this post, per your
> repeated requests.

thats called positive progress from your side

--
Benny Pedersen
Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098