Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org> on 2018/12/25 04:27:01 UTC

[NOTICE] Move to gitbox

Hi all,

The Apache Hadoop git repository will be migrated to gitbox at 9PM UTC
in 30th December.
After the migration, the old repository cannot be accessed. Please use
the new repository for committing. The migration is pretty much atomic
and it will take up to a few minutes.

Old repository: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=hadoop.git
New repository: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=hadoop.git

The GitHub repository (https://github.com/apache/hadoop) is not affected.

Elek will update the jenkins jobs and I'll update the source code and
documentation as soon as the migration is finished.

Discussion: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8b37cd69191648f1163ee23e3498f33da1c44ac876c6225b429dc835@%3Ccommon-dev.hadoop.apache.org%3E

JIRA:
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-16003
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17448

Happy Holidays!

-Akira

Re: [NOTICE] Move to gitbox

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.
Yes. git.apache.org/hadoop is deceased, deleted by INFRA.

But both the gitbox and github urls are working. If you don't configure
credentials for one of these (or don't link your apache account with
github account) you can use that one as read only repo url.

Marton

((I don't now the history of the git.apache.org. It seems to be a mirror
page only for the old-style+svn repositories))

Re: [NOTICE] Move to gitbox

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.

Re: [NOTICE] Move to gitbox

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.