Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Hugi Thordarson <hu...@karlmenn.is> on 2015/04/01 12:24:57 UTC

Re: Play Framework

Hi Andrus,
Yay, finding replies to most my questions to this list in my spam folder. Apparently my mail client doesn’t think highly of Cayenne, for shame! :)

I’m going to experiment a little more with this, I’m probably doing something totally wrong. I’ll report my findings if they turn out to be beneficial for someone else.

Cheers,
- hugi

// Hugi Thordarson
// http://www.loftfar.is/ <http://www.loftfar.is/>