Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org> on 2013/03/06 22:50:20 UTC

Reverting UI for IPv6 in 4.1

Hi,

Since we didn't plan to include ipv6 template as default for 4.1
release, is it necessary to revert the UI part of IPv6 to avoid
confusion in 4.1? We can support API only for 4.1

--Sheng

RE: Reverting UI for IPv6 in 4.1

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
Thanks Sheng.

I shall soon submit a patch.

-Radhika

Posted by Jessica Wang <Je...@citrix.com>.
Chip,

Thanks, I just found your email.

Jessica

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Mar 11, 2013, at 1:20 PM, Jessica Wang <Je...@citrix.com> wrote:

> Chip,
>
>> Based on Ahmad's last email, we've agreed.  Let's pull it from the UI now!
>
> I've submitted a patch to revert UI for IPv6 at Fri 3/8/2013 4:12 PM.
> (The subject of my email is "[ACS41][Patch Request] - Reverting UI for IPv6 in 4.1")
>
> Could you please review it?
>
> Jessica W

I responded last night.

Did I miss something?

Posted by Jessica Wang <Je...@citrix.com>.
Chip,

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>.

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
We're in good hands, thanks Radhika!

Ahmad

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>.
Oh, sure, it would be documented in the manual.

Then I think API only is fine.

--Sheng

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.