Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Carlo Sciolla <ca...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/21 13:15:43 UTC

Copying a document with the AtomPub binding

Hi chemists,

the AtomPub binding doesn't expose createDocumentFromSource, and the
current Chemistry client implementation throws an
exception<https://github.com/apache/chemistry-opencmis/blob/android/chemistry-opencmis-client/chemistry-opencmis-client-bindings/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/bindings/spi/atompub/ObjectServiceImpl.java#L145>when
issuing document.copy() or session. createDocumentFromSource().

Is there any advised method to copy a document in a generic and reusable
way that will work regardless of the binding? And if not, what's the most
appropriate way for AtomPub?

Thanks,
c.

--
Carlo Sciolla

--==(A)==--
Linux User #372086
My personal blog: http://www.skuro.tk
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/skuro
 <http://twitter.com/skuro>Fork me on Github: http://github.com/skuro
<http://github.com/skuro>My LinkedIn profile:
http://nl.linkedin.com/in/carlosciolla
--==(A)==--

Product Lead at Backbase - Next Generation Portal Software for Financials &
Large Enterprises (http://www.backbase.com)

Re: Copying a document with the AtomPub binding

Posted by Carlo Sciolla <ca...@gmail.com>.
2013/8/21 Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>

> I've opened an issue [1] for the Apache infrastructure team

thanks,

c.

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Carlo,

 I've opened an issue [1] for the Apache infrastructure team to look
 after the GitHub mirrors.

 - Florian

Posted by Carlo Sciolla <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Florian,

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Carlo,

Posted by Carlo Sciolla <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Florian,

DocumentImpl.copy()<https://github.com/apache/chemistry-opencmis/blob/android/chemistry-opencmis-client/chemistry-opencmis-client-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/runtime/DocumentImpl.java#L131>->
SessionImpl.createDocumentFromSource()<https://github.com/apache/chemistry-opencmis/blob/android/chemistry-opencmis-client/chemistry-opencmis-client-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/runtime/SessionImpl.java#L729>->
ObjectServiceImpl.createDocumentFromSource()<https://github.com/apache/chemistry-opencmis/blob/android/chemistry-opencmis-client/chemistry-opencmis-client-bindings/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/bindings/spi/atompub/ObjectServiceImpl.java#L142>->

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Carlo,