Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Philipp Matthias Hahn <pm...@titan.lahn.de> on 2001/12/07 13:17:14 UTC

Cocoon2 + batik: external css not working ?

Hello!

I'm using Cocoon2 and encountered a problem, when converting svg to png.
My svg file uses an external CSS file, which isn't used. The picture is all
black. If I inline the style-attributes, it works corrently.
Is this a bug of the batik version shipped with cocoon2-final, or is there
some other magic needed to use external css files.

Using the same batik as a svg-viewer from the commandline, the following
line works correct and I get the correct picture:
<?xml-stylesheet href="style.css" type="text/css"?>

Thanks in advance for any insight.

BYtE
Philipp
--
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __ Philipp Hahn
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /

Re: Cocoon2 + batik: external css not working ?

Posted by Thierry Kormann <tk...@ilog.fr>.
On Friday 07 December 2001 13:17, Philipp Matthias Hahn wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm using Cocoon2 and encountered a problem, when converting svg to png.
> My svg file uses an external CSS file, which isn't used. The picture is all
> black. If I inline the style-attributes, it works corrently.
> Is this a bug of the batik version shipped with cocoon2-final, or is there
> some other magic needed to use external css files.
>
> Using the same batik as a svg-viewer from the commandline, the following
> line works correct and I get the correct picture:
> <?xml-stylesheet href="style.css" type="text/css"?>
>
> Thanks in advance for any insight.
>
> BYtE
> Philipp

Could you send us the svg file and the stylesheet please ?

Thierry.