Posted to modproxy-dev@apache.org by Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org> on 2001/03/01 10:49:19 UTC

httpd 1.3.19 + proxy

I've reworked Graham Leggett's HTTP/1.1 proxy patch for 1.3.12 to work with httpd 1.3.19. I've just started testing it now.

I'd like to propose that we make it available (after a period of testing by several people) to those who want to use it, separate from the 1.3.x distribution. I think a suitable place would be

http://httpd.apache.org/dist/patches/apply_to_1.3.19/

For testing, I propose to put the patch at

http://dev.apache.org/dist/patches/apply_to_1.3.19/

or something like that.

My thought is to maintain this patch in parallel with the current 2.0 proxy work until we stop supporting 1.3.x.

Thoughts?

Chuck
Chuck Murcko
Topsail Group