Posted to builds@apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/02 02:07:36 UTC

JAVA_HOME problem on ubuntu1?

Hi all,

I am currently setting up a new matrix project on Jenkins, with the
builds tied to the Ubuntu label using JDK6 and with a custom Axis
controlling the test profile to be run. The matrix side of things
seems to be working as desired, but I have run into an issue where any
of the configurations that execute on ubuntu1 fail, but configurations
which execute on ubuntu2 or ubuntu3 succeed.

The output shown in the console output for the failed configurations
is indicating an issue with JAVA_HOME:
[java] $ /home/hudson/tools/ant/latest/bin/ant -file build.xml
-Dlabel=Ubuntu -Dprofile=java-mms.0-10 clean build test
Error: JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly.
 We cannot execute java

Could someone take a look please? Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Thanks,
Robbie