Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2015/04/07 14:10:17 UTC

Requirements to track downloads via Mavenizer

?Hi,

As the Mavenizer is able to download and convert FDKs without the Installer it might be good to make sure the statistics are able to detect/distinguish them. Currently the Mavenizers Downloader accesses the same xml file as the installer does. Should I add any headers in order for our scripts to detect these downloads?

Chris

AW: Requirements to track downloads via Mavenizer

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Yeah ... sure that I can do that ... just tell me what url to hit :-)

Chris

>As the Mavenizer is able to download and convert FDKs without the
>Installer it might be good to make sure the statistics are able to
>detect/distinguish them. Currently the Mavenizers Downloader accesses
>the same xml file as the installer does. Should I add any headers in
>order for our scripts to detect these downloads?

Our download analytics work by having the Installer hit a particular URL.
If you can have the Mavenizer’s downloader hit a similar URL than we could track Mavenizer use.

-Alex

Re: Requirements to track downloads via Mavenizer

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.