Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "meliamark@eircom.net" <me...@eircom.net> on 2004/05/07 14:02:26 UTC

Client Authentication SSL

Hi,

I am trying to authenticate my web services client. I have server
authentication working using the System.setProperty method to set the
clients trusted certificates, now I want to set the clients keystore. I am
using the following set property...
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "client.keystore")

Does this work, I have read posts on various web-sites saying that this
does not work, when i do this does anyone know for sure that I am setting
the system property. Does it matter that the client and server are on the
same machine? Is there anyway to see what keystore the client is using.

Any help will be much appriciated, any working code using client code,
espically web services code.

Thanks
Mark

http://mail2web.com/ .