Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by yu shen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/03 07:29:34 UTC

[newbie] How to download .classpath file for my eclipse workspace

Hi All

I have been using lucene/solr for a long time, and watching user/dev
mailing list for some time. I have been helped a lot. So I am thinking I
should be able to contribute back some energy at least.

I just checked out luncene_trunk, and imported into eclipse. I notice there
is a classpath file template description on this url:
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToContribute, in 'Helpful Resources'
section. And I registered an account for the wiki, but still could not
download the file.

Do I need to download it? How should I download it?

Spark

Re: [newbie] How to download .classpath file for my eclipse workspace

Posted by yu shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Steve,

Sounds like the answer is 'no, you do not need the .classpath file' :-)

Spark

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Spark,