Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com> on 2009/09/04 02:30:22 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat 5.5.28 released

The Apache Tomcat team announces (a bit late) the immediate availability
of Apache
Tomcat 5.5.28 stable.

Apache Tomcat 5.5.28 incorporates numerous security updates and bug fixes.
Please refer to the change log for the list of changes:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/changelog.html

Downloads:
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-55.cgi

Thank you,
The Tomcat Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 5.5.28 released

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
On 09/07/2009 11:12 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Phil Steitz wrote:
>
>> Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
>>
>>> The Apache Tomcat team announces (a bit late) the immediate availability
>>> of Apache
>>> Tomcat 5.5.28 stable.
>>>
>>> Apache Tomcat 5.5.28 incorporates numerous security updates and bug fixes.
>>> Please refer to the change log for the list of changes:
>>> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/changelog.html
>>>
>> The updated changelog showing .28 changes needs to be pushed to the
>> website.  Looks like the updates have been made in svn, just not
>> published yet.
>>
> The 5.5.28 docs needed to be copied across (they aren't in svn) and the
> symbolic link updated to point to new docs.
>
> This is now done and should sync to the live site in the next hour or so.
>
> As an aside, I removed old versions of the docs to leave just the
> current and previous versions.

Thanks Mark!!

Filip

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> The Apache Tomcat team announces (a bit late) the immediate availability
> of Apache
> Tomcat 5.5.28 stable.
>
> Apache Tomcat 5.5.28 incorporates numerous security updates and bug fixes.
> Please refer to the change log for the list of changes:
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/changelog.html

The updated changelog showing .28 changes needs to be pushed to the
website.  Looks like the updates have been made in svn, just not
published yet.

Phil

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Mark Thomas wrote:
> Christopher Schultz wrote:
>> Filip,
>>
>> On 9/3/2009 8:30 PM, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
>>> The Apache Tomcat team announces (a bit late) the immediate availability
>>> of Apache Tomcat 5.5.28 stable.
>> Great!
>>
>> I see this in the changelog, with no bug id or commit id:
>>
>> "Enable the CGIServlet to work with Windows Vista. (markt)"
>>
>> What's the best way to find out what the problem and fix actually was?
>
> Search MarkMail for that test and you'll find this:

Sorry - text, not test.

Mark

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 5.5.28 released

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.