Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Masayuki Ishikawa <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/10 04:04:31 UTC

What happened to the nuttx nightly build?

Hi all,

Does anybody know why the nuttx nightly build has stopped since Aug 22?

https://builds.apache.org/job/NuttX-Nightly-Build/

Thanks,
Masayuki

Re: What happened to the nuttx nightly build?

Posted by Brennan Ashton <ba...@brennanashton.com>.
I now recall we were using it for the more parallel build debugging which
we don't really get on the small GitHub machines, so it probably does make
sense.

I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder.

--Brennan

Posted by Masayuki Ishikawa <ma...@gmail.com>.
I understand.

Posted by Brennan Ashton <ba...@brennanashton.com>.