Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Lars Eilebrecht <La...@unix-ag.org> on 1997/07/14 20:43:59 UTC

apache_logo.gif...

Hi,

as I don't know who's the right one to bother with my question I'll hope you
don't mind that I post my question to the list...

I'm wondering who has made the big Apache logo and if it is subject
to the normal Apache license?

I'm asking this with an ulterior motive, because I would like to use the
picture (or a derived variant) as a part of the cover of my Apache book
I'm currently writing. Will I be shot if I do this? ;-)
I would be happy if someone can enlighten me about its copyright status...

Thanks in advance.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht