Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "raju.ch" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/22 09:56:46 UTC

changing the background color of link on performing onclick event

Hi, I'm using wicket 1.4 and my site contains one Template which
header,footer,hor.menu and it is common to all the pages now, my req is
onclicking the hor menu item, i want to show the active link with some
background.. I tried with a:active but it is not working as it is a common
template to all the pages..Can any one help in doing this?..here is my Hor
menu

Re: changing the background color of link on performing onclick event

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
You can use CssAttributeModifier to specify a different class.

*Bruno Borges*
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099