Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Morkulth <fq...@hotmail.com> on 2008/02/28 14:08:15 UTC

Message deleted ?

Hello, i posted a message like this last week, but it seems it has been
deleted... is there any reason for that?

I have not been informed by any means.

My question was only Batik related, so i was wondering if there are ny
special rules about what to ask...

TY, and Kind regards.

Filipe

Re: Message deleted ?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
It has been deleted in Nabble which we don't have any control over. I
have no idea why it has disappeared there. You'd have to ask Nabble
support. In all other archives it's still there, for example:
http://markmail.org/message/7w7ub7j5j44dcl6f

But your question hasn't been answered, yet.

On 28.02.2008 14:08:15 Morkulth wrote:

> Hello, i posted a message like this last week, but it seems it has been
> deleted... is there any reason for that?
>
> I have not been informed by any means.
>
> My question was only Batik related, so i was wondering if there are ny
> special rules about what to ask...
>
> TY, and Kind regards.
>
> Filipe

Jeremias Maerki