Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by bhawna singh <si...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/06 19:22:38 UTC

ClassNotFoundException: admin

Hi,
I am getting ClassNotFoundException exception for the admin command. I
searched on web and I see many other see this error too.

I checked Nutch 1.1, 1.2 src and bin downloaders and still no luck. Please
point to the location where I can find the WebAdminTool class.

Thanks,
Bhawna
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: admin
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: admin
Could not find the main class: admin.  Program will exit.

Re: ClassNotFoundException: admin

Posted by Anurag <an...@gmail.com>.
Did your java file compiled well? If yes , then its a classpath problem..
in case of classpath problem , run as $java -cp .(DOT)    filename(without
.class extens) or u can manually put a .(DOT) in the file where u set
classpath like in linux we do it in .bash_profile file...........

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 11:53 PM, bhawna singh [via Lucene] <
ml-node+2642604-1105992298-146354@n3.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am getting ClassNotFoundException exception for the admin command. I
> searched on web and I see many other see this error too.
>
> I checked Nutch 1.1, 1.2 src and bin downloaders and still no luck. Please
> point to the location where I can find the WebAdminTool class.
>
> Thanks,
> Bhawna
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: admin
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: admin
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
>         at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
> Could not find the main class: admin.  Program will exit.

> below:
>
> http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/ClassNotFoundException-admin-tp2642604p2642604.html
>  To start a new topic under Nutch - User, email
> ml-node+603147-156023097-146354@n3.nabble.com

Kumar Anurag

-----
Kumar Anurag