Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/22 13:01:40 UTC

Refactoring the SDK

Hey guys,

I was just wondering whether refactoring patches are welcome. For instance,
in DataGridEditor, this piece of code appears 6 times, and could be placed
into its own function:

if (!dataGrid.endItemEditorSession())
{
       dataGrid.endItemEditorSession(true);
}

If so, should we create a ticket for them, or just send them on the mailing
list?

Thanks!

Re: Refactoring the SDK

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Please run some performance tests before doing so.  Sometimes this code is
effectively 'inlined'.  Function call overhead is not insignificant in
Flex.

Re: Refactoring the SDK

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,