Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Murali Krishnan <mu...@stratumsoft.com> on 2012/07/18 13:30:18 UTC

New web services testing tool (Examine)

First off, apologies for the spam. I thought this would be of benefit to some of the users on this mailing list. We recently released v1.0 of our flagship product, Examine, a comprehensive web services testing tool with excellent SOAP and REST testing support. Unlike other testing
tools, Examine is a server-side, multi-user application built from the ground-up to be very usable, feature-rich and fun to use.

I would like to invite you to download a free trial version and try it out for your web services testing needs.
There is more information about the product features here .

Regards,
Murali