Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Boris Spasojevic <bo...@epfl.ch> on 2010/07/22 11:31:11 UTC

Storage Classes

Hi,

Which classes in Cassandra are used to store data?
Where can I find info on how Cassandra persists data?
Is there a way to periodically take a snapshot of the persisted data
without using the thrift client API? Does Cassandra persist data in a
file on in memory?

thanks in advance,
BoriS

Re: Storage Classes

Posted by Jonathan Shook <js...@gmail.com>.
This should be on the user list.
Most of what you ask can easily be found on the Cassandra wiki with a
cursory search.