Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/11 18:12:21 UTC

update snapshot dependency?

    *Hello,*

    I am curious what is the fastest/simplest generic way
    to update snapshot dependency in running karaf w/o restart?

    it seems difficulty arises from few sources:
    * maven resolver in karaf does not check / does not pick up new
    snapshot form nexus repo
    * karaf/felix bundle loader does not see version change.

    Thank you,

    Andrei

Re: update snapshot dependency?

Posted by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com>.