Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Karel Belunek <k....@seznam.cz> on 2015/06/04 13:00:17 UTC

Waiting for namespace handlers provided by installed bundle

I am trying to implement Apache Camel route for message signatures as
described on the Apache Cookbook there:
https://github.com/CamelCookbook/camel-cookbook-examples/blob/master/camel-cookbook-security/src/main/resources/META-INF/spring/signatures-context.xml

I am using Karaf 5.7.0 (Part of Talend ESB) and Camel 2.12.1 The
camel-crypto bundle have dependency on "spring-crypto-utils"
(http://springcryptoutils.com/) thas has been added to Blueprint
configuration according to the Camel Cookbook example.

There is my blueprint config:

Every necessary dependent bundles for "camel-crypto" bundles are installed,
my bundle (that contains camel routing) correctly compiles and Eclipse IDE
does not complain on any namespace related problem.
But during deployment of my bundle  stuck in GracePeriod with log message:

Log file does not contain any information why the problem occurs.

It look like the Camel does not find out that spring-crypto-utils bundle is
handler for the mentioned namespace.
If I remove from blueprint tags <crypt:keystore> - everything works
correctly (the crypting is not implemented yet, I am currently stucked on
simple load of keystore files).

Please any ideas how to solve this problem?