Posted to dev@devlake.apache.org by an shimin <sh...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/25 15:32:11 UTC

DevLake's podling report(July 2022)

DevLake is an open-source dev data platform that ingests, analyzes, and
visualizes the fragmented data from DevOps tools to distill insights for
engineering productivity.
DevLake has been incubating since 2022-04-29
Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:

1. Grow the community, add committers and PPMC members
2. Grow the ecosystem, support more data sources and use cases

Are there any issues that the IPMC or ASF Board need to be aware of?
No issues at the moment.

1. 3 new contributors have joined the community
2. Two committers were elected and are currently in the voting process
3. Hosted three community meetups
4. Participate in "Open Source Promotion Plan" <
https://summer-ospp.ac.cn/help/en/> as scheduled

1. Refactored the database connection method
2. Improve e2e and unit test
3. Improve user documentation
4. Improve error message
5. Added more plugins
9. Released the first version of apache v0.11.0

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

[x] Initial setup
[] Working towards first release
[x] Community building
[] Nearing graduation
[] Other:

Date of last release:
2022-07-18

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
Not applicable. DevLake is working on more committers and PPMC

Have your mentors been helpful and responsive?
Yes, they are very helpful and responsive.

Is the PPMC managing the podling's brand / trademarks?
There are no known brand and naming issues.

Re: DevLake's podling report(July 2022)

Posted by an shimin <sh...@gmail.com>.
hi, all
   I'm very sorry, because I inadvertently wrote the date of the report as
July, please check my new email with the title of August report

an shimin <sh...@gmail.com> 于2022年7月25日周一 23:32写道: