Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by 王猛 <sj...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/10 06:02:21 UTC

Does SSH action support load balance ?

Hi :
   We have thousands of hadoop jobs every day which need  use SSH action to
submit to hadoop cluster. And we offered about  one hunderd hadoop client
to execute this job  received from SSH action.

    Does SSH action can support  load balance and choose the low load
hadoop client to submit  job dynamically  ?This is very important feature.
Thanks.

Re: Does SSH action support load balance ?

Posted by 王猛 <sj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. A number  of jobs need to execute on edge nodes , so Java and Shell
action can no satisfy this need.