Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dirk Olmes <di...@googlemail.com> on 2007/07/05 22:24:25 UTC

Re: How to use doxia-module-twiki?

Dave Syer wrote:

> Zeltner Martin wrote:
>>
>> I can't find any doc how to declare the "doxia-module-twiki" in my pom
>> that "mvn site" will render my twiki files in "src/site/twiki" to
>> "target/site".
>>

> If anyone else is interested, I think something has changed here.  I just
> tried it this morning and it worked (yesterday it didn't, but that could
> be owing to my own incompetence).
>
> Here's the magic incantation (not an extension, but a dependency):
>
> <build>
> 	<plugins>
> 		<plugin>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>maven-site-plugin</artifactId>
> 			<dependencies>
> 				<dependency>
> 					<groupId>org.apache.maven.doxia</groupId>
> 					<artifactId>doxia-module-twiki</artifactId>
> 					<version>1.0-alpha-9-SNAPSHOT</version>
> 				</dependency>
> 			</dependencies>
> 		</plugin>
> 	</plugins>
> </build>

Dave, do you have a reference to a full pom including the twiki module? I
put the xml above in a new pom and ran mvn site - to no avail. Other formats
are generated fine yet the files in src/site/twiki are not rendered.

I'm using mvn 2.0.7 btw.

-dirk

Re: How to use doxia-module-twiki?

Posted by Dirk Olmes <di...@googlemail.com>.

Dave Syer wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot to include the other essential ingredient:
>
> 	<pluginRepositories>
> 		<pluginRepository>
> 			<id>apache-snapshots</id>
> 			<url>
> 				http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository
> 			</url>
> 		</pluginRepository>
> 	</pluginRepositories>
>
> I found a couple of bugs since I started using it (see recent DOXIA-??
> entries), but they are pretty trivial and overral I am happy.

Thanks David, that did the trick. I'm still getting an exception when the
site is rendered but the rendering process continues anyway.

-dirk

Re: How to use doxia-module-twiki?

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.