Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jason Thomas <jt...@theelectricmind.com> on 2004/01/20 19:42:38 UTC

Re: Tutorial

You can get the first 4 chapters of the "Tapestry in Action" book at
http://www.manning.com/lewisship/index.html.  Very clear and well
written in my opinion.  As someone who has developed both Struts and
Tapestry applications, I think Tapestry is much better.  Maybe a little
more difficult to learn (probably because it's much more powerful), but
the book should help with that.

-Jason

> Tapestry is a framework complex and heavy for struts users.
> I have many doubts about Tapestry and few source of searchs. Maybe
somebody show me a consistent and easyly tutorial for a beginner
Tapestry programmer.