Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/21 16:05:48 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons OSGi 2.0.[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons OSGi 2.0.6

Hi,

We solved 2 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12314516

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-001/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 001 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons OSGi 2.0.[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons OSGi 2.0.6

Posted by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>.
On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We solved 2 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12314516
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-001/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 001 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>  [ ] +1 Approve the release
>  [ ]  0 Don't care
>  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.

+1

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Sommerrogata 13-15, N-0255 Oslo, Norway

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons OSGi 2.0.[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons OSGi 2.0.6

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
+1
Ian

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  [X ] +1 Approve the release

Checked signatures, build and that the contents of the following
archive match the corresponding svn tag:

MD5 (org.apache.sling.commons.osgi-2.0.6-source-release.zip) =
e747ab7dc58863f920e5438f43291803

Thanks for this!
-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons OSGi 2.0.[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons OSGi 2.0.6

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 22.04.2010 07:37, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> The release contains a -sources artifact which seems to be wrong, it
> should not be released. The -source-release looks good to me.

The -sources artifact are the sources generated by the
maven-sources-plugin, which we deploy to the maven repository as a
helper for IDE integrations.

The -source-release artifact is the actual primary release artifact we
are distributing from dist (and our download page) -- and which happens
to be *the* artifact we are actually voting on.

So, IMHO, everything looks fine in this respect.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons OSGi 2.0.[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons OSGi 2.0.6

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1