Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/10 00:59:56 UTC

missing something obvious

I'm getting confused about the location of the
FOPropertyMapping class--in short, I can't find it.

It is imported in the fo.FObj class [1], using this
statement:  "import
org.apache.fop.fo.properties.FOPropertyMapping", but I
can't find such an FOPropertyMapping class within the
properties package, not even in the Attic. [2]  I must
be missing something obvious...

Thanks,
Glen

[1]
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/FObj.java?rev=1.20&view=auto

[2]
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/properties/

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Re: missing something obvious

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
> Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:
> >
> > Took me quite a while to figure this out, so hope
> I have saved you some
> > time.

Thanks, Andreas--I realized it on the way home--I
forgot that some of our code is autogenerated. (Now if
we could only autogenerate those renderers.... ;)

Glen

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au>.
Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:
> [...]

It takes everyone a long time to figure it out.  That's the primary
reason I abhor code generation.

Peter

RE: missing something obvious

Posted by "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_...@pandora.be>.