Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ja...@cardsetc.com on 2001/02/01 00:34:00 UTC

Re: paging for web application

Misak,

I've found the pager tag that James over at http://www.jsptags.com has
developed is quite powerful and usable. I've used it in some prototypes
using Struts and Tomcat. One of my colleagues attempted to get it to work
under Weblogic without much luck, but we didn't spend much time on it. Now
I'm just waiting for him to make the taglib that generates his menu
available :-)

Here's the link.... http://jsptags.com/tags/navigation/pager

This topic does beg the question whether Struts should have its own paging
tags... I suspect you can probably implement paging with the standard logic
and iteration tags though...

Regards,
James W.

This e-mail is from Cards Etc Pty Ltd (ACN: 069 533 302). It may contain
privileged and confidential information. It is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail or by phone on +61 2 9212 7773 & delete this
e-mail from your system.