Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by tanvir <ta...@sportstats.ca> on 2015/05/22 15:54:16 UTC

Trouble implementing Single Sign On SSO Cookie with Remember Me

Hello Shiro,
I am trying to implement Single Sign On with remember me feature to two
webapplications. I am using shiro with stormpath. For some reason I have
been unable to get the remember me feature to work ever since I have
implemented the SSO feature. I am uploading my shiro.ini herewith this post.

Please let me know what I am doing incorrectly here.
Thanks for your time!

shiro.ini <http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/file/n7580550/shiro.ini>

Also note that my SportstatsSSOCookie implements SimpleCookie. During this
object's initialization I do the following-

Re: Trouble implementing Single Sign On SSO Cookie with Remember Me

Posted by tanvir <ta...@sportstats.ca>.
Thank you for your help guys. This issue has been resolved.

Re: Trouble implementing Single Sign On SSO Cookie with Remember Me

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
Yes, this is a Shiro conscious decision.

Basically, if the Subject is permitted or is in a role, Subject should have access to a resources.
authenticated vs. remembered shouldn't be a factor unless you are doing something
like changing a password, email address, personal information, etc. (security-critical interation)

Posted by scSynergy <ro...@scsynergy.de>.
Maybe the following line helps to solve your problem
# set remember me path so all wars in container can see it
securityManager.rememberMeManager.cookie.path = /

Other than that you might want to check that your browser actually stores
the rememberMe cookie if you have not already done so.