Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sven Waibel <sv...@imbus.de> on 2004/08/25 13:05:16 UTC

Different Pages with different content

Hi,

i've got a first page, several pages and a last page.

First page should have certain data, several pages other data and the last page completely other data.

Where/How can i insert a statement like <xsl:apply-templates select="last"/> in my <fo:page-sequence master-reference ...>

It's hard to explain.

Short: I need for every page another content.

Thanks

Sven

Re: Different Pages with different content

Posted by Sven Waibel <sv...@imbus.de>.
Thanks a lot!

That's it.

Sven