Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Chia-Hung Lin <cl...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/03 13:13:48 UTC

[DISCUSS] Roadmap

In addition to what's been working on right now. What other tasks you would
like it to be added? Please share your thought.

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap

Posted by Chia-Hung Lin <cl...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
I like the first idea. Was thinking of it as well so when refactoring,
trying to further splitting the master, and groom by assigning the
role. Would you mind to share a bit more detail on both items?

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap

Posted by ByungSeok Min <by...@gmail.com>.
Hello everyone.