Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Smruti Koyande <sm...@cateina.com> on 2022/08/29 07:08:49 UTC

Unable to save Graph

Hello Team,

I am trying to save Generated Graph. But only the .csv file has been saved.
Please suggest any other option to save the graph.
I used* jp@gc - Graphs Generator *Listener. I installed all the required
plugins.
PFA screenshot.

[image: image.png]

Regards,
Smruti Koyande

Re: Unable to save Graph

Posted by Smruti Koyande <sm...@cateina.com>.
Hi,
I am executing JMeter in GUI Mode.
I have already installed the JMeter Plugin manager. I am getting data in
CSV files but PNG images are not getting.

I want a Graph image of load testing. I have tried Graph Result Listener
and Graph Connector. But it did not succeed.

I followed the steps as told below in the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BuPnFUl2iY

Regards,
Smruti Koyande

Re: Unable to save Graph