Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Majd Mahayni <ma...@mahayni.me> on 2013/07/03 11:05:31 UTC

translating

Dear sirs.

I'm an freelance Arabic copywriter, and I'll be glad to help translating any
required pages regarding the Arabic support section in your localized open
office suit.

Kindly rush me any needed translation, proof reading or error reporting, any
time. And I'll be happy to participate.

Best Regards,

Majd Al-Mahayni

   Majd_Business_Card_22013316123324

Reyxa Intellectual creations

The best way to have a good idea

is to have lots of ideas.

Re: translating

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
now with Majdi in CC

please subscribe to the l10n mailing list to get all replies and
important other information automatically

Thanks

Juergen

Re: translating

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.