Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by satyajit ag <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/22 15:30:29 UTC

Can we run giraph "SimpleShortestPathsVertex" example from eclipse.

Hi ,

i have been trying to run "SimpleShortestPathsVertex" program from eclipse
and was facing error shown below,
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: checkLocalJobRunnerConfiguration: When
using LocalJobRunner, you cannot run in split master / worker mode since
there is only 1 task at a time!

So wanted to check, if it is possible to run the
"SimpleShortestPathsVertex" program from eclipse or is eclipse is only to
just develop code and then to create the jar file and run it in command
line.

is there a way to run the program using hadoop from eclipse??

REGARDS,
SATYAJIT.

Re: Can we run giraph "SimpleShortestPathsVertex" example from eclipse.

Posted by Francisco Sanches <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I'm having this same doubt if achieve some breakthrough would very much
like that you share with me.

--
Francisco Sanches