Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Oddur Snær Magnússon <od...@ccpgames.com> on 2006/11/22 16:49:00 UTC

Optional Stored Procedure Parameters

I'm having some troubles with stored procedures that have optional parameters. Since our DB team sometime adds parameters to sprocs, but has them optional for backwards compatability, which works, exept in ibatis. I get a ArgumentOutOfRangeException at ParameterPropertyCollection.get_Item when these are added in. Probably a simple null check here would do the job. I'll add it in and submit a fix if other people are having this problem as well.

- Oddur

Re: Optional Stored Procedure Parameters

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
First get the lastest SVN and retry, the
IBATISNET-196<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATISNET-196>muste
have fixed it.

--
Cheers,