Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Apache <ap...@ss78.shared.server-system.net> on 2006/02/09 16:53:19 UTC

RE: Portlet .application naming convention

Thanks for this bit of missing info.  This was the last thing I needed to deploy my portlet correctly.

But it left me wondering...doesn't this seem like odd behavior?  If I have a war file containing a portlet application comprised of multiple portlets, would each portlet then require a .application file?  If you have more than one portlet per war file, shouldn't you just have one .application file that specifies the page-class-packages key and then maybe configure page resolution through the hivemodule.xml files?

--Mike

Sent from www.TapestryForums.com

Read this topic online here: <<topic_link>>

http://www.tapestryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=14397#14397

RE: Portlet .application naming convention