Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/12/11 17:23:25 UTC

RE: Tiles editor, help - StrutsConsole new version ?

It seems that it is the StrutsConsole extension that allows to
have Tiles extension.
I have downloaded the last version 3.1 of StrutsConsole but
it doesn't work. I think that the console.jar is not the same for
all the IDE, but only one .zip is available on the site
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/console/download.html
where can I find the StrutsConsole for JBuilder.

Thanks a lot in advance
Sandra

Posted by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com>.
If you visit the help section of my website it gives
you details on how to install Struts Console for each
of the specific IDEs.

http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/console/help.html

-james

Posted by Emmanuel Boudrant <b7...@yahoo.fr>.
 Hi Sandra,
Struts console work fine with my JBuilder6, did you read http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/console/help.html#jbuilder

-emmanuel
  Heligon Sandra &lt;sandra.heligon@nextream.fr&gt; a écrit : It seems that it is the StrutsConsole extension that allows to
[...]

Soyez solidaire soutenez l’action du Téléthon avec Yahoo! France.
Cliquez ici pour faire un don !