Posted to users@maven.apache.org by zarar <za...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/08 16:09:27 UTC

Re: [m2] Archetype/packageName/directory structure

Did you ever get this working?  I'm getting this error:

I'm trying to create/copy the directory structure form

archetype-resources\business\core\src\main\java

business\core\src\main\java

I've followed the directions here:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-creating-archetypes.html

But once I run the archetype:create command, all I get is my new project
directory with a single pom.xml in it.

Any ideas?