Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/04 04:02:36 UTC

Re: Help needed on : (Tree2 & Collapsible Panel)

Hi Sunil,

please don't directly contact developres of the MyFaces team. Use the list
instead.

As for your tree2 issue, no clue, I don't use tree2 in any of my projects.

collapsiblePanel: you should really switch to a nightly version, it will
work far better with this.

Attention: attribute "collapsed" changed to "value" in the nightly builds.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at