Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by va...@polarisFT.com on 2013/02/15 11:39:03 UTC

Flume Sample Scenario !!!

All,

	Can anyone send me the sample code & real time sample scenario about
FLUME ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Varada
Solution Architect/Business Information Management Services Practice
Polaris Financial Technology Limited
6th Floor, West Wing, Nxt lvl, Navalur
W:044-33418000*8613  M:9791700984 : VOIP:90-8613
E:varadarajan.v@polarisFT.com

"Delivering Retail Banking Services and DATA Services - Thought to
Experience"
Theme 2012 - 13 : "Year of Discovering the Difference"

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polarisFT.com

Re: Flume Sample Scenario !!!

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
you want flume source code? or flume  usage configuration ?

both are available in source code @
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/trunk;hb=trunk

--
Nitin Pawar